Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Humorless scolds.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Search Results for: feminist merit badge
Which sex is driving delayed marriage in the US?
One of the questions that comes up when we look at lower marriage rates as well as delayed age of marriage is which sex is driving the change. Compounding the problem is the relationship between the two, and the fact … Continue reading
Posted in Aging Feminists, Choice Addiction, Finding a Spouse, Marriage 163 Comments
Losing control of the narrative.
One of the biggest misconceptions in the manosphere is that women aren’t interested in marrying anymore. It is an understandable misconception, because the actions of today’s young women send a very confusing message. Only 20% of white women 20-24 years … Continue reading
Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
Reader imnobody linked to an article on a site called The Gloss titled 7 Things I Should Have Told My Grandparents When They Asked Why I’m 28 and Not Married. It offers some insight into the thought process of the … Continue reading
Posted in Aging Feminists, Cracks in the narrative, Slate, Slut 163 Comments
Playing career woman
When Atlas set down the apples and took the heavens upon his shoulders again, Heracles took the apples and ran away. Atlas’ encounter with Heracles Commenter Escoffier asked an excellent question in the discussion of my post Traditional Conservative or … Continue reading
Posted in Aging Feminists, Choice Addiction, Feminists, Finding a Spouse, Moxie 463 Comments