Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- All roads lead to Duluth.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Message heard.
- The "no marriage proposals" canard.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- The thought of holding hands with him made her sick, but fortunately he convinced her to marry him.
- "The one" vs "my one and only"
Category Archives: You can’t make this stuff up
The Globe and Mail has a feminist boiler plate article up implying that women over 65 are in the SMP power position: The new reality of dating over 65: Men want to live together; women don’t. For more than a decade, … Continue reading
New Monopoly Game Gives Women More Money Than Men
18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say … Continue reading
The tweet from UK police that I included in my last post reminded me of the video below. Here in the US we are often reminded that other countries like the UK are “more advanced” when it comes to gun … Continue reading