Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Call me unchivalrous.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
- They don't know any better.
Category Archives: XO Jane
A month ago Liška at XO Jane wrote Marriage Shouldn’t Be an Endurance Sport. Liška repents of her sin of trying to tempt a friend into honoring her marriage vows (emphasis mine): There was no abuse. No one had been … Continue reading
Feminist Allison Hope reveals her secret weapon at XO Jane (archive): …I had cracked the code on women’s dominance. It was invisible but had been there all along. Ladies, we can stink men into submission. Thank goodness New York City … Continue reading
The Other McCain on ‘Broken People,’ Cats and Prozac: See, this is the thing with young feminist writer types nowadays. They can’t go to Podunk State University. No, they must attend one of those private schools where annual tuition is at … Continue reading