- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Wonder Woman
The dominant religion of our age is feminism, and feminism means placing your faith in self esteem. More specifically, feminism means placing your faith in women’s self esteem. The fundamental premise of feminism is that if it weren’t for men … Continue reading
Rollo Tomassi made me aware of a blog post by J. Lee Grady at charismamag.com that mentions both of our blogs. The article is Don’t Swallow the ‘Red Pill’. It is aimed primarily at the Red Pill subreddit, but clearly is … Continue reading
I thought I was done with Wonder Woman, but yesterday’s Wonder Woman Op Ed by Jessica Bennett at the NYT is too hilarious not to share. See the accompanying photo, described as: Attendees of an all-women screening of “Wonder Woman” … Continue reading
Red Pill Latecomer pointed out that I left out the special women only viewings Alamo Drafthouse is holding for Wonder Woman, and the feminist outrage when the double standard was pointed out: It’s time to pour one out for the … Continue reading