Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The thought of holding hands with him made her sick, but fortunately he convinced her to marry him.
- Do you love me?
- The moral of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
- Feminists are ugly.
- An attitude of abundance.
- St. Augustine on sex and marriage.
- How to encourage a husband to show more leadership.
- Supply and demand in the marriage market.
- Married Game in a picture.
Category Archives: Wife worship
Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg cleverly co-opted chivalry in the service of gay marriage (emphasis mine): Buttigieg, in a speech at LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington, D.C., referenced the vice president’s less-than-welcoming attitude toward members of the LGBTQ … Continue reading
DC Larson at American Thinker notes that the creator of the Gillette ad takes a different approach when marketing products to women. Instead of telling them how awful they are (but she hopes they will do better), she urges them … Continue reading
Reader Oscar wrote: I finally got around to watching the History Channel’s “Knightfall” fictional series about the final days of the Knights Templar, and imagine my surprise when one of the central plot points is that the Paris Temple Master … Continue reading