- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Twisted Scripture.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren't to blame for their own rebellion.
- Choosing last sucks
Category Archives: Whispers
First we had Margaret Sanger telling us of the woes of American housewives trapped in boredom and drudgery during WWII, unable to experience the freedom, fun, and excitement of going off to war. Then Betty Friedan helped us (not) name … Continue reading
The Mirror has an article up titled Nearly half of women in relationships have ‘Plan B’ man they can run away with (H/T Earl). There isn’t much actual data presented, but the enthusiasm for women’s infidelity is standard fare. They quote … Continue reading
In my last post I quoted from a radio program delivered by Margaret Sanger discussing the hardships women face in marriage and the importance of marriage counseling. Sanger described a young mother she met the day before on the train: … Continue reading
The dominant, unchallenged narrative is that men have problems with commitment, while women are naturally inclined to commit for life. Yet the difference between the dominant narrative and reality couldn’t be more stark. Women in the western world are obsessed with … Continue reading