Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Weak men really *are* screwing feminism up.
Category Archives: Wendy Griffith
She made a mistake once.
She thought she was wrong, but it turned out she wasn’t. This is the lesson Wendy Griffith learned in the process of becoming a 53 year old never married career woman. After five months of dating, Griffith started pushing “Michael” … Continue reading
The heartache of entitlement.
Novaseeker notes that Wendy Griffith is well above average in attractiveness for women her age, and speculates that she really isn’t serious about finding a husband: Griffith is well, well above average looking for her age. She’s in the top … Continue reading
Devouring a lifetime of courtship.
I’ve written in the past about women’s complaints that men aren’t meeting their expectations for courtship, and why it is entirely rational for men to either withdraw from traditional courtship altogether or limit and carefully target their courtship expenditure. Women … Continue reading
If she has enough self esteem she won’t tingle for Harley McBadboy
Over a series of comments, Michael offers the conventional wisdom that women are attracted to bad boys because they lack self esteem: …Girls are fragile and they want to be loved. If you would rather they do not desperately seek … Continue reading
Wendy Griffith’s secular doppelganger.
From the Daily Mail: Why I’m proud to have frozen my eggs at 38: Top scientist urges women in their 30s to follow her lead as she delays motherhood to ‘side-step her biological clock’ A scientist and broadcaster told how … Continue reading
Posted in Aging Feminists, Wendy Griffith 215 Comments