Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Humorless scolds.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
Category Archives: Weak men screwing feminism up
Men stopped reverencing women.
Instapundit linked to an article at Evie Magazine* by S.G. Cheah titled How Feminism Is Driving The Growing Trend Of Anti-Women Subcultures. Cheah describes a disturbing conversation she had with a beta orbiter, where he explained to her why men … Continue reading
Weak men will screw feminism up.
Larry Kummer writes in Sexbots are coming. Society will never be the same. This month’s news about falling rates of sexual activity should remind us about one of the next big things in tech – sexbots. They’re coming. We’re not … Continue reading
Tragedy of the feminist commons.
Dalrock’s Law of Feminism: Feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. Reader The Question found an example of Dalrock’s Law of Feminism … Continue reading
Was chivalry the origin of Christian manhood?
In Why Chivalry Is the Catholic Solution to Toxic Masculinity John Horvat II teaches us that Christian manhood wasn’t invented until the Middle Ages. This would mean that for roughly the first 1,000 years after Christ, Christian men had no … Continue reading