Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- Call me unchivalrous.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- They don't know any better.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
Category Archives: Warhorn Interview
(Link to live tweet, archive.) As I noted the other day, after I posted the exchange I had with Nathan Alberson where we set the terms of the interview Nathan responded by posting excerpts of the exchange designed to make … Continue reading
A reader was kind enough to listen to the second Warhorn podcast and transcribe it. This kind of thing takes a great deal of work, and I very much appreciate the time that clearly went into it. He said that … Continue reading
This is the most obvious case of mirroring I’ve seen in a long time. Many of their accusations about you refer – quite obviously, imo – to themselves. –Larry Kummer, Editor of Fabius Maximus In OKRickety’s transcript, the men of Pastor … Continue reading
As Larry Kummer has noted, the Warhorn podcast is a blatant example of projection. Note that after I called Nathan out for misrepresenting our agreement, Nathan has now added part of our initial email exchange to the page with the … Continue reading