Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- She needs more men!
- Kickass conservative gals.
- Next Phase of the Hypergamous Arms Race: Revenge of the Nerds?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why won't these Peter Pan manboys man up and marry aging flighty selfish career gal sluts already?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Message heard.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Feminists are ugly.
Category Archives: Vox Day
One of Vox Day’s readers argued: As Dalrock has explained, all that cultural bomb-throwers have to do is to borrow from the Satanic inversion that is chivalry, that puts women in the place of Jesus. Vox objected, responding: That’s not … Continue reading
One of the frequent criticisms I’ve received with my writing on chivalry is that I’m using the term incorrectly. The argument is that chivalry is merely a code of martial honor, and that the ideals of reverence of women, idolization … Continue reading
Last week Tucker Carlson broke a carefully guarded conservative taboo and called out our elites for their role in destroying american families. Much of the reaction has been a predictable demand to stop holding our elites accountable and get back … Continue reading
Vox Day’s Crypto Fashion is having a sale this weekend: Crypto.Fashion is having a post-Thanksgiving sale this weekend. Everything, including Arkhaven and Dark Lord Designs, is 15-20 percent off. Vox and I aren’t known for sharing common tastes in T shirts, … Continue reading