Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The quest for a kinder, gentler carousel
- Why are so many tradional conservative women obsessed with making sure hookups are fair?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Feminists are ugly.
- A case for anger.
- Grannies gone wild!
- Calibrating attraction by controlling the venue.
- Women's morphing need for male investment.
- Frigidity and power.
Category Archives: Valentine’s Day
The Daily Mail has a post up for Valentines Day titled The new rules of chivalry: From who pays the bill to paying compliments etiquette expert William Hanson reveals the dos and don’ts for the confused modern man (and woman) The … Continue reading
Fitting for our times, I saw the following Valentines Day cards at a local supermarket: Dump that zero and get yourself a hero! I also saw this card, which is a sign of our full acceptance of the Duluth model:
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the New York Times warns us that Husbands Are Deadlier Than Terrorists. Husbands are incomparably more deadly in America than jihadist terrorists. And husbands are so deadly in part because in America they have … Continue reading
I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings Only ring your celly when I’m feelin’ lonely When it’s all over, please get up and leave –Beyoncé, Independent Woman Ladies, it is time to reject outdated ideas like showing … Continue reading
Courtesy of The Atlanta Banana