SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Cane Caldo on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Boxer on Riding to Lancelot’s res… SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Turning on moderatio… on Turning on moderation later… Oscar on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … SirHamster on Is Gen. 29 a modern love …
- Turning on moderation later today.
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Latest U.S. Custody and Child Support Data
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ll be turning on moderation in a few hours. I’ll be back some time with a new post next week. Merry Christmas everyone! 12/29: Moderation is now off. I don’t know when I’ll have a new post up.
Dr. Russell Moore explains at FamilyLife the key to avoiding infidelity in marriage*: It’s been said that the best defense is a good offense. Russell Moore says that when it comes to maintaining marital fidelity, a wife’s best defense may … Continue reading
The thesis of the Atlantic piece on The Gender Politics of Pockets is that the patriarchy keeping women from being able to buy the clothing they want: So how can an industry that focuses on women—whether it be models or … Continue reading
I have a lot on my plate right now, so I’ll be turning on comment moderation tomorrow morning and will leave it on at least over the weekend. Feel free to drop links here before I turn on moderation if … Continue reading