Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The ubiquitous frame of hypergamy.
- Let them become elite.
- The Duluth model is working as designed; you won't smart mouth her again.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Kickass conservative gals.
- An attitude of abundance.
- Melinda Gates, miserly billionaire.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ve been deeply moved and humbled by the overwhelming response to my post announcing that I planned on shutting down the blog. I’ve reconsidered and decided* to leave the blog up but shut down commenting in a few days. Thank … Continue reading
As you have no doubt noticed, it has been several weeks since I have last posted, and over a month if you don’t count the Merry Christmas post. I’ve decided that it is time to shut down the blog. I … Continue reading
I’ll be turning on moderation later in the day, and probably won’t be back until around Nov 13th. Edit 10-26 6:30 PM: Moderation is now on.