Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Female Solipsism
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Someday we'll laugh!
- Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- The season of singleness.
- An attitude of abundance.
Category Archives: Turning a blind eye
Scott from Treasure State Psychological Services was kind enough to send me a quote that is making the rounds on Facebook: Jesus didn’t die on the cross for you to be a side chick. This is just one expression of … Continue reading
Larry Kummer at Fabius Maximus has an excellent two post series on the current state of marriage: We teach boys that marriage doesn’t work Women embrace higher values, destroying their families In the second post, Larry writes: How do women … Continue reading