Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal
Category Archives: Tim and Kathy Keller
Submitting to the Lord sometimes involves drawing clear boundaries and enacting consequences when a husband sins. –Mary Kassian Fox News explains that a wife who shot and killed her husband was trying to give him a wakeup call in Arkansas … Continue reading
I’ve been asked in the comments section of recent posts why I’m linking the gay Christian activist movement in the conservative church and complementarians. These would seem to be entirely separate issues. But there is astonishing overlap between the two … Continue reading
Pastor Tim Bayly shares a youtube video put out by the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) in his post Try Saying “No.” I Dare You… Note that the woman speaking has been teaching other women for many decades. We can … Continue reading