- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Threatpoint
Chapter 15 of Jim Geraghty and Cam Edwards’ book Heavy Lifting: Grow Up, Get a Job, Raise a Family, and Other Manly Advice is Marriage is for Keeps: How to Avoid Divorce. Geraghty’s portion of the chapter is a rambling … Continue reading
If a wife were saying this to her husband, the story wouldn’t be newsworthy. This would be the family courts functioning as designed. But in this case, it was a social worker allegedly saying it to a single mother, and … Continue reading
Conservative Christians are facing a masculinity crisis. The traditional/biblical roles of men are no longer palatable in our feminist era. Yet part of being conservative/complementarian means stressing the difference between men and women. The challenge is, how to take on … Continue reading
In part one of this series I explained how Malachi 2:16 is being reworked from a condemnation of divorce theft to justification for divorce theft. Thus Joel and Kathy Davisson have changed the meaning of “God hates divorce” to God … Continue reading
I’ve written previously about the modern Christian cross-dressing view of marriage, where wives are in absolute headship and regularly need to give their husbands wakeup calls to establish their authority. While wives punishing disobedient husbands is a universal modern Christian … Continue reading