Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Humorless scolds.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Time and fantasy.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: The only real man in the room
Fathers, do not exasperate your children, so that they will not lose heart.
Scott commented describing his response to a struggling father he witnessed the other day. A few days ago, I was at the store picking up a few items on my way home, and saw another dad, apparently doing the same … Continue reading
Kids these days
Several readers pointed out the anachronism in the Stanton quote I included in my last post: Ask any young woman how she vets all the nice young men who approach to decide who will advance to the bonus round of … Continue reading
When “traditional” means socially awkward.
As I’ve covered in recent posts*, Focus on the Family (FotF) teaches that in order for men and women to marry men must first approach women and boldly state their romantic intentions. The woman’s job is to wait around for … Continue reading
What happened to our men that our women are forced to have such big dicks?
As I noted the other day, the latest incarnation of ugly feminism is women claiming to have dicks. The BBC has jumped on this trend with an article titled Big D*ck Energy: one woman’s guide to getting it Challenging this … Continue reading