Paul on Fighting choice addiction. freebird on Help for a Christian brot… feeriker on Help for a Christian brot… DrTorch on Help for a Christian brot… DrTorch on Help for a Christian brot… RichardP on Help for a Christian brot… feeriker on Fighting choice addiction. feeriker on Fighting choice addiction. bdash 77 on Help for a Christian brot… BillyS on Help for a Christian brot…
- Help for a Christian brother.
- Fighting choice addiction.
- Kind words from The Other McCain
- "The Writer" writes
- Incentives matter.
- The gospel of child support.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Headship makes all the difference.
Category Archives: The Gospel Coalition
Trevin Wax of The Gospel Coalition (TGC) asks Are We Missing the Point of Frozen’s ‘Let It Go’? Wax took his family to the movie expecting it to teach them a toxic moral message: We took the family to see … Continue reading
On Wednesday Pastor John Piper published a response to a single mother named Anna who asked if she had a biblical obligation to marry. My question for you is one that I have wrestled with since the birth of my … Continue reading
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. –1 Tim 2:12, KJV While researching for yesterday’s post I came across a complementarian controversy regarding the NIV translation of … Continue reading
Former CBMW president Owen Strachan has an article up at The Gospel Coalition that has been trending for the last few days: Gospel Hope in Hookup Culture. Strachan offers four solutions to the problem of hookup culture, while managing to … Continue reading