- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: The Atlantic
There is very often an honesty in secular media that is striking when compared with modern Christian teaching. Rare News reports on the ladies at the view discussing wives withholding sex to punish their husbands for disagreeing with them: “Well, … Continue reading
The Atlantic has a new article out on a change the ESV is making in their translation of Gen 3:16. From Rewriting the Biblical ‘Curse’ on Womankind: Whereas the first half of that sentence formerly read “Your desire shall be for … Continue reading
As I noted in Pocket Pouting, feminists accuse men of forcing women to buy clothes without pockets, or with insufficient pockets in size and/or number. This isn’t a new complaint, nor is it just Racked making the accusation. In September … Continue reading
This man dodged a bullet. Some additional thoughts. Abuse is defined as anything and everything that makes a woman unhappy. Just because a woman is sweating you to get married, doesn’t mean she wants to be your wife. Very few … Continue reading
The Atlantic has a love-hate relationship with men’s economic contributions. The magazine alternates between gloating that feminism has destroyed men’s economic status once and for all, and worrying that men are no longer fulfilling their traditional roles as bread winners. … Continue reading