Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Humorless scolds.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Time and fantasy.
Category Archives: Suzanne Cope
Feminist self loathing
Feminists have long struggled to define their driving sense of discontentment. Understanding this sense of discontentment is critical to understanding feminism itself. If you don’t know what feminists are devoting their lives in reaction against, you won’t understand what feminism … Continue reading
Suzanne Cope describes her long battle to overcome crippling dysfunction. As often happens, she learned her hangups at an early age from her mother and grandmother. They taught her that giving pleasure to someone, giving of herself, is degrading and shameful; good … Continue reading
Posted in "The Writer", Frigidity, Miserliness, Satire, Suzanne Cope, Ugly Feminists 124 Comments