- The sound of a rebellious woman
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The Crafty Harlot
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The sin of lacking moxie.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Submission
The Kendrick brothers are masters of the head fake. In Fireproof they ended the film with the surprise revelation that the original Love Dare was done by a woman! We learn that Caleb’s mother submitted to her husband, and that … Continue reading
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and … Continue reading
Commenter Laura returned to describe how her changed attitude transformed her family dynamic and resolved the problems she was having with her mother-in-law (see here for previous post): just an update and maybe this might help some others. Since I … Continue reading
One of the most visited posts I’ve written in the five years I’ve been blogging is A wife’s best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law. As I write this it is the fifth most visited page on the blog. This popularity shouldn’t … Continue reading
Instapundit kindly linked to my post They aren’t talking about headship. LIFE AMONG THE CHURCHIANS: “My problem is that no church I know makes it clear what the wife’s obligation to her husband is.” In contemporary society, men have obligations. … Continue reading