- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- What current?
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- They aren't talking about headship.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Stantons Heroes
From Yahoo Australia: Kate Winslet: ‘Divorce has been good for my kids’ The 39-year-old Oscar-winning actress says her two divorces have helped teach her children how to “struggle”. “I think it’s very important to teach your children to struggle on … Continue reading
Just one week after explaining that good Christian men can’t find wives because they unrealistically expect one who doesn’t already have another man’s children, Driscoll explained that women have no choice but to have children out of wedlock because there are no good men … Continue reading
Following The only real man in the room I’ve been trying to track down replacements for the Pastor Driscoll sermons which are disappearing from the web. I finally found a replacement video and two transcripts for the sermon I quoted at … Continue reading
YourTango has a post titled 11 Things Single Parents Don’t Want To Hear. Note the euphemism “single parent” when what they really mean is “single mother”. The stigma against single mothers is clearly creeping back, and this will only accelerate. Number … Continue reading
Recently a self described conservative Christian mother of 5 came to scold me for criticizing the Christian Broadcasting Network’s endorsement of actress Janine Turner’s book praising single mothers: I encountered your blog because I had found Janine Turner’s book in my church … Continue reading