Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- She needs more men!
- Kickass conservative gals.
- Next Phase of the Hypergamous Arms Race: Revenge of the Nerds?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why won't these Peter Pan manboys man up and marry aging flighty selfish career gal sluts already?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Message heard.
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Feminists are ugly.
Category Archives: Stantons Heroes
Instapundit linked today to an article in the Guardian about Danish women using sperm banks to become single mothers: ‘There’s no stigma’: why so many Danish women are opting to become single mothers. The article quotes one single mother who … Continue reading
On the topic of the denied impact of judgment on women, The Onion presents: Single Woman With 3 Young Children Unaware She Subject Of 984 Judgments Today …single mother Karen Nichols, 29, was reportedly completely unaware that she was the … Continue reading
From Yahoo Australia: Kate Winslet: ‘Divorce has been good for my kids’ The 39-year-old Oscar-winning actress says her two divorces have helped teach her children how to “struggle”. “I think it’s very important to teach your children to struggle on … Continue reading
Just one week after explaining that good Christian men can’t find wives because they unrealistically expect one who doesn’t already have another man’s children, Driscoll explained that women have no choice but to have children out of wedlock because there are no good men … Continue reading