Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Call me unchivalrous.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
- They don't know any better.
Category Archives: Solipsism
Scott from Treasure State Psychological Services was kind enough to send me a quote that is making the rounds on Facebook: Jesus didn’t die on the cross for you to be a side chick. This is just one expression of … Continue reading
18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say … Continue reading
Adam Piggott makes an astute observation about Wendy Griffith’s claim that God doesn’t want women to settle in Are you special enough for women like Wendy? …when it comes to selecting their future spouse apparently God purposely made a great number … Continue reading
Four weeks ago Anna Hitchings bravely told her story and the stories of women like her who are in their 30s and can’t find one good marriageable man in For want of a lot of good men. Not everyone was … Continue reading
End of transmission. H/T Boris, Steve, & Anna.