- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Social Justice Warriors
Alanna Vagianos at Huffington Post is excited to announce that for the month of March the Brawny Man will once again be doing his best Caitlin Jenner impersonation. As Vagianos explained last year: The Brawny Man just became the Brawny … Continue reading →
Back in 2009 Dr. Wayne Grudem wrote a piece titled Personal Reflections on the History of CBMW and the State of the Gender Debate*. Grudem first became involved with the topic in 1979 after reading an article in Christianity Today … Continue reading →
Conservative Radio host Tony Katz has a post up titled The World Needs More Men Not Boys. Not Social Justice Indoctrinated College Weenies. Men. Katz rightly takes aim at the SJWs on college campuses teaching that masculinity is toxic: College, … Continue reading →
I noted the creation of Infogalactic, a wikipedia fork a little over a week ago. I’m not aware of a more promising venture to take on the SJW thought police than Infogalactic. It is quite simply huge. Infogalactic starts off … Continue reading →
Vox Day has lead the creation of a fork of Wikipedia called Infogalactic. Creating an alternative to the SJW converged Wikipedia is a massive undertaking, but starting with a fork is a great way to approach this. For more information … Continue reading →