Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Honey, I'm home!
- She needs more men!
- Humorless scolds.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- 2017 Never Married Data
Category Archives: Sirena Bergman
Ugly feminists are large and in charge.
Posted on May 14, 2019 by Dalrock
The other day readers suggested that Sirena Bergman was a satirical character mocking SJWs, like Titania McGrath: Sisters! We MUST get behind the #SexStrike NOW. ✊️ ALL of us. No excuses. As women, it is our duty to stand up … Continue reading →
Vaginas of the world, unite!
Posted on May 13, 2019 by Dalrock
On Friday Alyssa Milano called for a sex strike to protest abortion laws in Georgia. The response has been mixed. Sirena Bergman, a scold at the Independent, objected to such a patriarchal proposal: Women still struggle to advocate for their … Continue reading →