Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: She’s the boss.
A picture of Southern Baptist marriage.
If you’ve ever wondered what a “complementarian” Southern Baptist marriage looks like, wonder no more. Behold, the Servant Leader: H/T Cane Caldo
She’s the boss, you’re a guest.
As I’ve been looking at more of Pastor Doug Wilson’s books I’ve noticed that some time around 2004 (perhaps earlier*) he added a new chapter to his theology of marriage. According to Wilson’s new theology, headship and submission doesn’t apply … Continue reading
Complementarian soul essence.
Some readers of my recent series on the book Every Man’s Marriage may feel that I’ve unfairly lumped Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker in with complementarians. After all, their book teaches that the wife is the master, and that the … Continue reading
She’s the boss, child torture edition.
David and Louise Turpin are accused of chaining up and starving their 13 children. This is understandably a huge story for the media, but it is also one that presents a difficult challenge. All of the information I’ve seen to … Continue reading
Posted in Cuckoldry, She's the boss., Turning a blind eye 47 Comments
Gotta ask the boss, Christian edition.
In the discussion of Gotta ask the boss, commenter AnonS described a man up group he found via his local mega church: Local mega church had a small group listing for a ‘radical men’s mentoring group’ that I emailed for … Continue reading