JDG on The economics of divorce theft… JDG on Ms. Chivalry JDG on Ms. Chivalry Gunner Q on Ms. Chivalry JDG on Ms. Chivalry Anonymous Reader on Ms. Chivalry JDG on Ms. Chivalry Anonymous Reader on Ms. Chivalry Dave on Ms. Chivalry God is Laughing on Ms. Chivalry
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- "The Writer" writes
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Chick porn
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Sheila Gregoire
Opus notes that Sheila Gregoire has realized that sex sells: she has a book or three to sell and with such salacious titles as Thirty One Days to Great Sex, The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex, and Honey I don’t have … Continue reading
In the discussion of Sandwich strike preachinginthewilderness commented on one of Sheila Gregoire’s most recent blog posts: Yesterday she was encouraging her thousands of christian women to make sure they withhold sex or make their husbands sleep on the couch … Continue reading
Rollo commented on the similarities between Sheila Gregoire and Jessica Valenti, founder of Feministing. Let’s play the one degree of feminist separation: https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/the-ugly-feminists-of-christmas/ “But…I’m not a feminist. I’m a Strong Independent Christian Woman®” I touched on this in the original post, … Continue reading
I happened to be on Shiela Gregoire’s blog the other day and noticed one of her top trending posts was from a year ago, titled When Women Start Saying “No” to Church Activities. As Gregoire explains, this is a column* she wrote for Faith … Continue reading