Josh on How would you respond if your… Cail Corishev on Effortless feeriker on Effortless Cail Corishev on How would you respond if your… mike on How would you respond if your… feeriker on How would you respond if your… Scott on How would you respond if your… Sarah's Daughter on How would you respond if your… anonymous_ng on How would you respond if your… Spike on How would you respond if your…
- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren't to blame for their own rebellion.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Reframing Christian marriage part 3: husbands as helpmeets.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Choosing last sucks
Category Archives: Sheila Gregoire
Opus notes that Sheila Gregoire has realized that sex sells: she has a book or three to sell and with such salacious titles as Thirty One Days to Great Sex, The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex, and Honey I don’t have … Continue reading
In the discussion of Sandwich strike preachinginthewilderness commented on one of Sheila Gregoire’s most recent blog posts: Yesterday she was encouraging her thousands of christian women to make sure they withhold sex or make their husbands sleep on the couch … Continue reading
Rollo commented on the similarities between Sheila Gregoire and Jessica Valenti, founder of Feministing. Let’s play the one degree of feminist separation: https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/the-ugly-feminists-of-christmas/ “But…I’m not a feminist. I’m a Strong Independent Christian Woman®” I touched on this in the original post, … Continue reading
I happened to be on Shiela Gregoire’s blog the other day and noticed one of her top trending posts was from a year ago, titled When Women Start Saying “No” to Church Activities. As Gregoire explains, this is a column* she wrote for Faith … Continue reading