benfromtexas on Terror Dalrock on Terror Minesweeper on The temptation for wives to cl… benfromtexas on Terror Kate Minter on The temptation for wives to cl… Minesweeper on Guilty if charged greyghost on Terror American on OT: National Ammo Day… American on Guilty if charged American on Guilty if charged
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Christian Red Guards
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: selling divorce
Dr. Harley explains in Why Women Leave Men* that women have commitment issues: Why do women seem so dissatisfied with marriage? What do they want from their husbands? What bothers them so much about marriage that most are willing to risk … Continue reading
On Saturday new commenter Constance left a heartbreaking comment on a post I wrote back in 2010: My ex husband and I had a mutual divorce 5 years ago and I’m still not over it. It hurts every single day. … Continue reading
Not her marriage vow, but the vow she made to God when she asked Him to help her break her vow to God. Since He helped her break her vow to Him, she is keeping her vow to Him by … Continue reading
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading