Anonymous Reader on Never let a crisis go to … desiderian on Never let a crisis go to … Dale on Never let a crisis go to … BradA on Never let a crisis go to … BradA on Never let a crisis go to … Boxer on Never let a crisis go to … Boxer on Never let a crisis go to … anonymous_ng on Never let a crisis go to … Disillusioned on Never let a crisis go to … God is Laughing on Never let a crisis go to …
- Never let a crisis go to waste
- The secret to staying married
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Stanton's wake-up call.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
Category Archives: selling divorce
Not her marriage vow, but the vow she made to God when she asked Him to help her break her vow to God. Since He helped her break her vow to Him, she is keeping her vow to Him by … Continue reading
Commenter Trust asked if I would give my thoughts on a post by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D. titled When to call it quits (Part 1). Dr. Harley explains that up to 80% of divorces are caused by what … Continue reading
I happened to come across the “In the Air Tonight” scene from the pilot for the old TV series Miami Vice the other day (below). For those who aren’t familiar with the show and the scene (and yet still care), … Continue reading
Divorce is big business, and this isn’t limited to the family courts and the wide range of cogs in the machinery that destroys families. When women aren’t destroying their own families, they like to read, watch, and think about other … Continue reading