l jess on If you can’t feel the cu… l jess on If you can’t feel the cu… Sean on If you can’t feel the cu… BradA on What current? BradA on What current? BradA on If you can’t feel the cu… BradA on If you can’t feel the cu… MarcusD on What current? Dale on If you can’t feel the cu… Regular Guy on What current?
- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- What current?
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- They aren't talking about headship.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: selling divorce
I happened to come across the “In the Air Tonight” scene from the pilot for the old TV series Miami Vice the other day (below). For those who aren’t familiar with the show and the scene (and yet still care), … Continue reading
Divorce is big business, and this isn’t limited to the family courts and the wide range of cogs in the machinery that destroys families. When women aren’t destroying their own families, they like to read, watch, and think about other … Continue reading
Back in July I predicted that the (then) up and coming divorce fantasy movie Wild would not have the kind of success Eat Pray Love had back in 2010. A good divorce fantasy needs to show the divorcée ending up with a … Continue reading
From Yahoo Australia: Kate Winslet: ‘Divorce has been good for my kids’ The 39-year-old Oscar-winning actress says her two divorces have helped teach her children how to “struggle”. “I think it’s very important to teach your children to struggle on … Continue reading