Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Aborted morality.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The cause of feminist resentment.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part I: Should you open a position?
- Call me unchivalrous.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- They don't know any better.
- It isn't insincerity, but fear of losing women's approval.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
Category Archives: #SeeHer
We'd rather hear from the team of under-15-year-old boys who beat them. https://t.co/rMoUmnxy0z — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) July 6, 2019 Krieger should reconsider, given the history here. After Amelia Earhart rode in an airplane while two men flew it across … Continue reading
Back in June of 2016 The Association of National Advertisers and its Alliance for Family Entertainment launched an initiative titled #SeeHer, to boost girls’ self esteem by making sure women are portrayed correctly in commercials. As AdAge explains: The Association of National … Continue reading