Don Quixote on Was it real? imnobody00 on Was it real? feeriker on Was it real? Cane Caldo on Was it real? BradA on Was it real? BradA on Why can’t I write withou… DeNihilist on Was it real? rogerrrrrr on Was it real? Nick Jihad on Was it real? embracing reality on Was it real?
- Why can't I write without being written about?
- Was it real?
- Ms. Chivalry
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- This means war.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- 40 years of ultimatums
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Satire
Suzanne Cope describes her long battle to overcome crippling dysfunction. As often happens, she learned her hangups at an early age from her mother and grandmother. They taught her that giving pleasure to someone, giving of herself, is degrading and shameful; good … Continue reading
Closing the gender pay gap is a national priority, but due to misunderstanding the problem we have failed to fully close it. The good news is we are already making great progress in this area, albeit largely by accident. Even … Continue reading
Facebook has received quite a bit of criticism the last few years over their policy on pictures involving breastfeeding. I’m not a fan of either Facebook or Zuckerberg, but there is an absurd yet common argument that breastfeeding pictures are never … Continue reading