Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The ubiquitous frame of hypergamy.
- Let them become elite.
- The Duluth model is working as designed; you won't smart mouth her again.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Reframing Christian marriage
- Kickass conservative gals.
- An attitude of abundance.
- Melinda Gates, miserly billionaire.
Category Archives: Satire
Four weeks ago Anna Hitchings bravely told her story and the stories of women like her who are in their 30s and can’t find one good marriageable man in For want of a lot of good men. Not everyone was … Continue reading
One aspect of the men’s sphere that greatly frustrates traditional conservatives is what they see as an unhealthy negativity about our new model of marriage. While the statistics they use to back this view up are generally dodgy, I have … Continue reading
Bnonn writes in his most recent post: Moreover, unlike Dalrock, I see exactly the analogy Doug draws from runaway slaves (Dt. 23:15), and I agree that its general equity applies here. The statement I made that Bnonn is referencing is: … Continue reading