- The only real man in the ashram
- How much should a husband share with his wife?
- Another bombing run
- Too ugly to empower
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Riding the brake
- The elevation of romantic love and the wisdom of a beta orbiter.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
Category Archives: Satire
Suzanne Cope describes her long battle to overcome crippling dysfunction. As often happens, she learned her hangups at an early age from her mother and grandmother. They taught her that giving pleasure to someone, giving of herself, is degrading and shameful; good … Continue reading
Closing the gender pay gap is a national priority, but due to misunderstanding the problem we have failed to fully close it. The good news is we are already making great progress in this area, albeit largely by accident. Even … Continue reading
Facebook has received quite a bit of criticism the last few years over their policy on pictures involving breastfeeding. I’m not a fan of either Facebook or Zuckerberg, but there is an absurd yet common argument that breastfeeding pictures are never … Continue reading