- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- The Crafty Harlot
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Leadership means telling her she is pretty
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Modern Christian wife worship
Category Archives: Satire
On the topic of the denied impact of judgment on women, The Onion presents: Single Woman With 3 Young Children Unaware She Subject Of 984 Judgments Today …single mother Karen Nichols, 29, was reportedly completely unaware that she was the … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a heart rending story* about some recent immigrants to the UK who ended up in prison because they didn’t fully understand the local laws and customs. New to the country and in dire need of money, … Continue reading
In an effort to improve communication between Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit and Lisa Madigan, I offer the following suggested correction. What Madigan no doubt meant was (corrections in bold): If someone without a penis tells you they’ve been a victim … Continue reading
Suzanne Cope describes her long battle to overcome crippling dysfunction. As often happens, she learned her hangups at an early age from her mother and grandmother. They taught her that giving pleasure to someone, giving of herself, is degrading and shameful; good … Continue reading