Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Humorless scolds.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
Category Archives: Rod Dreher
Anna Hitchings can’t find a man.
End of transmission. H/T Boris, Steve, & Anna.
Dispatch from the friend zone.
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has been getting mocked for a series of tweets criticizing millennials: Our smartphone culture impacts young men in the most profound way. It is often younger women who suffer the most. https://t.co/cagBUD9rUE — Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) … Continue reading
The American Conservative has an article by Rod Dreher discussing gay marriage titled Sex After Christianity (H/T Masson). Dreher asks: is sex the linchpin of Christian cultural order? Is it really the case that to cast off Christian teaching on … Continue reading