- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Are the vast majority of women truly incapable of experiencing reciprocal love and attraction?
- Sometimes excellent.
- The cost of cuckoldry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Replacing Marriage
From our local DFW channel 8 news: Suspected gunman who shot Dallas firefighter had long rap sheet (emphasis mine): WFAA talked to family members and learned Brown is the father of 18 children and worked as a janitor at Parkland … Continue reading
Usually when you see divorce rates broken out by race and ethnicity, the results look like the chart below, created with data from an NCFMR report on 2010 divorce rates: Hispanic divorce rates look slightly higher than white divorce rates, … Continue reading
Blue Pill Professor asked: In short, I think the efforts to destabilize marriage and family are so broad reaching that saying “remove the effort has little meaning.” Remove what? Movies, TV show, magazines, books, social media, our schools, our jobs, … Continue reading
Johnycomelately asks: I’m just wondering what will happen when the clock chimes and men collectively realise the game has changed and that ‘marriage’ really is just a temporary enterprise. Will that ever happen or will the fem collective continue to … Continue reading