Gunner Q on Ms. Chivalry Anchorman on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… greyghost on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… Dave on Ms. Chivalry TFH on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… lonestarwhacko on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… greyghost on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… earl on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… greyghost on Laura Lifshitz hits the b… God is Laughing on Laura Lifshitz hits the b…
- Ms. Chivalry
- Laura Lifshitz hits the bigtime
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- "The Writer" writes
- What really happened to Lara Logan?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Is Marcos evil for conning women looking to trade sex for financial security?
Category Archives: Remarriage Strike
There was a problem with the time scaling of the remarriage rate chart in my last post. Here is the fixed version: I also decided to take another look at the data in the NCFMR paper I used for this … Continue reading
MarcusD pointed out a thread on CAF where a 34 year old divorcée and alpha widow is troubled that God hasn’t answered her prayers for a new husband she can fall head over heels in love with: I never knew … Continue reading
The National Center for Family & Marriage Research (NCFMR) at Bowling Green State University has crunched the numbers on the latest remarriage stats: Men are more likely to remarry than women, and this difference grows dramatically with age. Note that only … Continue reading
The recent comments to an older post caught my eye. The post is from March of this year, and is titled Are Women Done With Men After Age 55? I did some investigation, and found that this is surprisingly one … Continue reading
One of the most common and typically unchallenged assumptions about divorce is that despite all of the destruction it causes it at least makes people happier. Specifically, there is a feminist presumption that divorce makes women happier. Given the unfair … Continue reading