JDG on Real men don’t just carr… JDG on Real men don’t just carr… Oscar on Real men don’t just carr… Boxer on Real men don’t just carr… Signor Farfalla on Real men don’t just carr… Signor Farfalla on Real men don’t just carr… infowarrior1 on They aren’t talking abou… OKRickety on They aren’t talking abou… Gunner Q on Real men don’t just carr… greyghost on Real men don’t just carr…
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- On exceptions and rules.
- Debtors prisons are an essential tool of our new public policy.
- The advantage of leaving Sulkowicz (Mattress Girl) off the lawsuit.
- Be quiet, lie back, and take it.
- A giant misunderstanding.
- They aren't talking about headship.
- Real men don't just carry purses, they restock them too.
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Hey, that's *our* trick!
- Black Fathers [Don't] Matter.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Real men don't hold purses--unless their wife tells them to.
Category Archives: Remarriage Strike
There was a problem with the time scaling of the remarriage rate chart in my last post. Here is the fixed version: I also decided to take another look at the data in the NCFMR paper I used for this … Continue reading
MarcusD pointed out a thread on CAF where a 34 year old divorcée and alpha widow is troubled that God hasn’t answered her prayers for a new husband she can fall head over heels in love with: I never knew … Continue reading
The National Center for Family & Marriage Research (NCFMR) at Bowling Green State University has crunched the numbers on the latest remarriage stats: Men are more likely to remarry than women, and this difference grows dramatically with age. Note that only … Continue reading
The recent comments to an older post caught my eye. The post is from March of this year, and is titled Are Women Done With Men After Age 55? I did some investigation, and found that this is surprisingly one … Continue reading
One of the most common and typically unchallenged assumptions about divorce is that despite all of the destruction it causes it at least makes people happier. Specifically, there is a feminist presumption that divorce makes women happier. Given the unfair … Continue reading