- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Twisted Scripture.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren't to blame for their own rebellion.
- Choosing last sucks
Category Archives: Rebellion
In the discussion of Effortless the conversation turned to how wives should expect to be lead, and how they would naturally react if their husband lead them as the Bible teaches. There are two parts to this, which correspond to … Continue reading
soulthirstjc puts on a clinic in Christian feminist reframing in response to Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren’t to blame for their own rebellion. Research shows that husbands who do take part in household chores, cleaning. etc. are … Continue reading
2 But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: 2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience; 3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in … Continue reading
When I first pointed out the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood’s discomfort with headship and submission, a discomfort which goes back to their founding document, Sunshine Mary explained: Understand that when Christianity Today (the most influential publication in American … Continue reading