Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Message heard.
- Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Someday we'll laugh!
- The season of singleness.
- Brothers Grimm: The Willful Child.
Category Archives: Rationalization Hamster
The Globe and Mail has a feminist boiler plate article up implying that women over 65 are in the SMP power position: The new reality of dating over 65: Men want to live together; women don’t. For more than a decade, … Continue reading
Egalitarian pastor Wade Burleson anticipates that the SBC will capitulate on the topic of women preaching: Within a decade or two, what I say the authoritative Scriptures teach about gender equality will be considered biblical, normal, and eternal by the … Continue reading
During the discussion of The season of singleness commenter innocentbystanderboston (IBB) made a fairly common argument, that women like Wendy Griffith and Allyson Rowe didn’t delay marriage in pursuit of feminist goals, but instead were forced to pursue feminist goals … Continue reading
The Other McCain writes about the history of the term quality time in Living Well Is the Best Revenge: The cliché of “quality time” was invented by Baby Boomer yuppies in the 1980s to rationalize the way their lifestyles deprived … Continue reading
We can no longer ignore that voice within women that says: ‘I want something more than my husband and my children and my home.’ –Betty Friedan, The Feminine Mystique Women are especially prone to falling into discontentment and disrupting the lives … Continue reading