SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Cane Caldo on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Boxer on Riding to Lancelot’s res… SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Turning on moderatio… on Turning on moderation later… Oscar on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … SirHamster on Is Gen. 29 a modern love …
- Turning on moderation later today.
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Latest U.S. Custody and Child Support Data
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Rationalization Hamster
14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. 15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control. — 1 Tim 2:14-15, ESV Minesweeper was … Continue reading
Red Pill Latecomer noted that courtly love is considered pure, in part because it doesn’t involve sex: But as I learned it, the highest form of Courtly Love was chaste. No adultery involved. The Knight would have a pure love … Continue reading
One of the greater misconceptions about feminism is that men can fix the problems feminists are complaining about. What isn’t understood is the base impulse, envy of men and the associated resentment, is unfix-able and doesn’t spring from injustice. Christians … Continue reading
Commenter Amy Wilson asked in response to Four legs good, two legs better: I am also very concerned about the slippery slope we see of feminist redefining of the plain words of Scripture. However, I’m still not clear on how … Continue reading