Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Humorless scolds.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: Promise Keepers
Out: Servant Leader. In: Servant King!
Ken Harrison, CEO and chairman of Promise Keepers, has a new book out: The Rise of the Servant Kings: What the Bible Says About Being a Man. This is a tough space for a modern Christian leader to break into. … Continue reading
A promise not to disrupt the status quo
Ken Harrison, CEO and chairman of Promise Keepers, explains that the collapse of marriage in our feminist age is due to the failings of men in When Men Mess Up, Women and Children Suffer What I saw in my days as … Continue reading
Their husbands forced them to do it.
As I’ve been pointing out, the conservative Christian response to feminism has been to pretend that feminists aren’t really in the final mopping up stages in the culture war and assert instead that what we are experiencing is a sudden … Continue reading
Rainey understands his target audience.
When Dennis Rainey wants men to watch his man up videos, he turns to the complementarian head of the household, the wife. It is true that unlike their rivals (egalitarians), complementarians practice headship and submission; they have merely reversed the … Continue reading
To thine own self be true
Perhaps feminists’ favorite moral admonishment to women and girls is Be True to Yourself. Solomon II touched on this in his post Drive Thru Boyfriends: She does the same thing when she’s sad, lonely, happy, up, down, in, out, excited, … Continue reading