- How would you respond if your husband lead/loved you like Christ?
- Reframing Christian marriage part 2: rebelling wives aren't to blame for their own rebellion.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Reframing Christian marriage part 3: husbands as helpmeets.
- Choosing last sucks
Category Archives: Post Marital Spinsterhood
Figure 3 in this NCFMR paper on remarriage rates doesn’t include the actual values of the data being charted, so I pulled the chart into GIMP, blew it up, and estimated the point values based on the pixel height of the … Continue reading
Deep Strength offered his own explanation on why young wives in the UK are divorcing in much lower numbers: However, when you take into context women getting married closer to the wall — 26-27+ range on average — you get … Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned before after the initial empowerment fades divorced women tend to find themselves excluded from their previous social networks. Married women tend to prefer to socialize with other married women. Since marriage confers status on women (which divorcées … Continue reading
For that you must marry a divorcée.