Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Post Marital Spinsterhood
As I explained in A long term commitment to selling divorce, the media has been selling “gray divorce” as empowerment to boomer women for nearly a decade, using a highly misleading narrative. Fortunately few women (statistically) are actually taken in … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has an article about a 53 year old new divorcée named “Claire” who learned the hard way that her fantasy of divorce empowerment was just a fantasy. Claire of course didn’t ditch her boring loyal dude in … Continue reading
When Eat Pray Love came out, it appeared that Elizabeth Gilbert had successfully navigated her way through steps 1-8 of having it all. But to succeed in this game of serial monogamy a woman needs to stick the landing. In … Continue reading
The Daily Mail has a new piece titled The women who haven’t had sex for more than a decade: What it’s like to be celibate and why it’s all men’s fault. The article features three women who ended marriages or … Continue reading