- Why the blind spot matters.
- The one obstacle she can't remove.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Boldly inoffensive.
- Sometimes excellent.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Something wrong with the sluice box?
- Percent of births out of wedlock by age and race of of mother.
- Why women lose the dating game.
Category Archives: Philosophy of Feminism
The dominant religion of our age is feminism, and feminism means placing your faith in self esteem. More specifically, feminism means placing your faith in women’s self esteem. The fundamental premise of feminism is that if it weren’t for men … Continue reading
As I have noted previously, feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. Feminism is also about the desire to be first, to … Continue reading
One of the greater misconceptions about feminism is that men can fix the problems feminists are complaining about. What isn’t understood is the base impulse, envy of men and the associated resentment, is unfix-able and doesn’t spring from injustice. Christians … Continue reading
Perhaps the greatest disappointment for feminists is their failure to make men miserable by getting them to do traditionally female roles. Feminists didn’t understand that their misery came from their own miserly hearts, not from the act of caring for … Continue reading
Feminists have long struggled to define their driving sense of discontentment. Understanding this sense of discontentment is critical to understanding feminism itself. If you don’t know what feminists are devoting their lives in reaction against, you won’t understand what feminism … Continue reading