Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- They're back in your 20s where you left them.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Message heard.
- Man up and marry those sluts, Friday afternoon light reading edition.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Someday we'll laugh!
- The season of singleness.
- Brothers Grimm: The Willful Child.
Category Archives: Pay Gap
John Zmirak at The Stream writes in Tucker Carlson is Half Right that Carlson is right about the destruction of the family: Carlson’s central complaint is serious. The family is collapsing in America, except among the upper and upper middle … Continue reading
Lianna Brinded at Business Insider notes that weak men are screwing feminism up: The gender pay gap is narrowing for millennials — ‘but for the wrong reasons’ Millennial men have earned less than Generation X men in every year between … Continue reading
Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit explains why he left big law: …I looked at the partners and their lives and thought, “this is what it looks like when you win?” But one thing I noticed about a lot of the partners … Continue reading
Following up on yesterday’s post, it is entirely possible that the employers of the patriarchy: Were legally permitted to discriminate against women. Were socially encouraged to do so. Stated that they were paying men more than they paid women for … Continue reading