- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Sandwich strike
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Gregoire vs Valenti
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Culinary frigidity.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
Category Archives: Paternity Fraud
Cane Caldo discusses the issue of mandatory paternity testing in his post Paternity and Bats in Oz. Given the controversy around mandatory paternity testing I propose what should be an uncontroversial change to the birth certificate application. Today the birth … Continue reading
White Knight extraordinaire Nathanial Hawthorne’s Scarlet Letter is cherished by feminists and English teachers alike. In his magnum opus, protagonist Hester Prynne marries a beta provider and cuckolds him with an alpha. But I’m getting ahead of myself. As with … Continue reading