Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Choosing last sucks
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Why won't these Peter Pan manboys man up and marry aging flighty selfish career gal sluts already?
- Scaring away the competition
- Women's morphing need for male investment.
- Unless the men are *Christian*.
- Men stopped reverencing women.
- Fear to greed.
Category Archives: Pastor Matt Chandler
The #metoo era is dangerous because the rules of what is permissable are very quickly changing. This is especially dangerous for complementarians because complementarians earn their living in the margins of what feminists are trying to destroy. This June we … Continue reading
Sheila Gregoire has a post about a twitter fight she and another Christian feminist (Julie Anne) had with a complementarian Southern Baptist pastor (Steve Camp). Sheila and Julie Anne were defending an article denying headship and instead arguing for mutual … Continue reading
As I’ve been looking at more of Pastor Doug Wilson’s books I’ve noticed that some time around 2004 (perhaps earlier*) he added a new chapter to his theology of marriage. According to Wilson’s new theology, headship and submission doesn’t apply … Continue reading
A few weeks back Vox Day quoted the lyrics of “Let It Go”, the hit song from the Disney movie Frozen. I hadn’t heard the song before but I knew it was extremely popular, especially with women and girls. Not … Continue reading