Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The quest for a kinder, gentler carousel
- Why are so many tradional conservative women obsessed with making sure hookups are fair?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Feminists are ugly.
- A case for anger.
- Grannies gone wild!
- Calibrating attraction by controlling the venue.
- She's been groomed her whole life for this con.
Category Archives: Not Listening
7 For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man. 8 For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. 9 Neither … Continue reading
In part one of this series I explained how Malachi 2:16 is being reworked from a condemnation of divorce theft to justification for divorce theft. Thus Joel and Kathy Davisson have changed the meaning of “God hates divorce” to God … Continue reading
Sunshine Thiry decided to test to see if it is true that when complementarians say “listen to your wife” what they mean is “do what she says”. Is it true that what complementarians mean by “listening to your wife” is agreeing with … Continue reading
A few readers have challenged my observation that when complementarians say husbands are guilty of “not listening” to their wives what they mean is husbands aren’t doing what the wife says. I’ve recently offered multiple examples where complementarians do this … Continue reading