Paul on Fighting choice addiction. freebird on Help for a Christian brot… feeriker on Help for a Christian brot… DrTorch on Help for a Christian brot… DrTorch on Help for a Christian brot… RichardP on Help for a Christian brot… feeriker on Fighting choice addiction. feeriker on Fighting choice addiction. bdash 77 on Help for a Christian brot… BillyS on Help for a Christian brot…
- Help for a Christian brother.
- Fighting choice addiction.
- Kind words from The Other McCain
- "The Writer" writes
- Incentives matter.
- The gospel of child support.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Headship makes all the difference.
Category Archives: New York Times
As I wrote in A very long season, feminists don’t want to waste a day more of their youth and fertility on their husbands than absolutely necessary. As if to prove this very point, 30 year old Mona Chalabi writes … Continue reading
I thought I was done with Wonder Woman, but yesterday’s Wonder Woman Op Ed by Jessica Bennett at the NYT is too hilarious not to share. See the accompanying photo, described as: Attendees of an all-women screening of “Wonder Woman” … Continue reading
Camille Paglia has famously argued that “If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts.” Yet even this is likely too optimistic. As the New York Times explains, the patriarchy can be traced … Continue reading