- Turning on moderation later today.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A husband's plea to Catholic Answers Forum: Stop sowing discord in my house!
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: New Morality
I’ve touched on this before, but I think the chivalrous story of Lancelot fighting for Guinevere’s honor in Chrétien de Troyes Lancelot, the Knight of the Cart is worthy of a dedicated post. I should note that I have not read … Continue reading
14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. 15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control. — 1 Tim 2:14-15, ESV Minesweeper was … Continue reading
Over the last year or so there has been a concerted effort by men associated with National Review to woo men into marriage. The most recent example of this is W. Bradford Wilcox and Nicholas H. Wolfinger’s February 9th article … Continue reading
Scott at American Dad has an excellent new post: Cartoonish Chivalry hurts daughters Scott is responding to the popular meme on social media of fathers trying to scare young men away from their daughters: First, you can’t be serious. Set … Continue reading
Some time back my wife and I watched the old TV series Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1955-1962). It is interesting to watch old shows like that because they give you a sense of the Hollywood propaganda of the age. One line … Continue reading