Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- The weakened signal hits home.
- 40 years of ultimatums
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why Game is a threat to our values.
- The saddest man up rant ever.
- Who is she teaching?
- Message heard.
- 2017 Never Married Data
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: New Morality
What are fathers for?
Several commenters have noted the troubling image featured at the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (fatherhood.gov): I’m going to partially defend the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC), as we (as a society) have asked them to do the impossible. We ask … Continue reading
Stripmining can be dangerous.
From She thought she had a date. Then he suggested going to a spa As it turned out, Alan was a sales agent, employed by a company to beguile unsuspecting women into purchasing goods and services they do not need. … Continue reading
Posted in Chivalry, Courtly Love, Death of courtship, Fabius Maximus, New Morality 79 Comments
Academics understand that chivalry isn’t Christian
I came across a page on Chivalry and Courtly Love the other day. It appears to be lecture notes from DePaul University, and is dated 1998. What nearly all conservative Christians now falsely believe to come from Christianity (chivalry) is … Continue reading
A chivalrous view of marriage and divorce.
Pastor Russ Dean* at Baptist News Global asks Why do we continue to label the death of a marriage as a ‘failed marriage’? The United States remains one of the most religious nations on the planet, and in my part … Continue reading
Chivalry just got even gayer.
Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg cleverly co-opted chivalry in the service of gay marriage (emphasis mine): Buttigieg, in a speech at LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington, D.C., referenced the vice president’s less-than-welcoming attitude toward members of the LGBTQ … Continue reading