Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Choosing last sucks
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Why won't these Peter Pan manboys man up and marry aging flighty selfish career gal sluts already?
- Scaring away the competition
- Women's morphing need for male investment.
- Unless the men are *Christian*.
- Men stopped reverencing women.
- Fear to greed.
Category Archives: Nevermarried
The primary risk of the feminist strategy to delay marriage is that once a cohort of women finally reach their late twenties/early thirties and is ready to switch from Alpha F*cks to Beta Bucks, the the cohort of Beta men … Continue reading
I stumbled upon some new marital status data over at the US Census, and thought I’d share the charty goodness. First up is the median age of marriage, going back to 1890: From the accompanying spreadsheet, you can see that … Continue reading
Novaseeker notes that Wendy Griffith is well above average in attractiveness for women her age, and speculates that she really isn’t serious about finding a husband: Griffith is well, well above average looking for her age. She’s in the top … Continue reading
I’ve written in the past about women’s complaints that men aren’t meeting their expectations for courtship, and why it is entirely rational for men to either withdraw from traditional courtship altogether or limit and carefully target their courtship expenditure. Women … Continue reading