Wibbins on The secret to staying mar… Bee on The sound of a rebellious… Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… JDG on The secret to staying mar… Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… jonakc1 on Embarking on a lifetime of ugl… Minesweeper on The sound of a rebellious… Looking Glass on The secret to staying mar… Minesweeper on The secret to staying mar… Looking Glass on The sound of a rebellious…
- The secret to staying married
- The sound of a rebellious woman
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Embarking on a lifetime of ugly feminism
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Moxie
She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home. — Proverbs 7:11 NKJV Some time back DeNihilist linked to a blog post titled: 21 Signs You’re A Rebellious Woman (language warning). The post begins by explaining that … Continue reading
Disney’s Babble is big on teaching girls to be bossy. In March of last year they jumped on the “ban bossy” bandwagon with Let’s all join Beyonce and Jennifer Garner in banning the word bossy: The two superstars are asking … Continue reading
In the discussion of a recent post, Dragonfly asked what things a young woman can do to be more attractive to potential husbands: …from a man’s point of view, what would that 22 year old woman need to be like … Continue reading
From the Daily Mail: Brave female Papa Johns manager tackles pair of Ferguson looters with her bare hands as they kick in windows… and quickly sends them packing Yet neither the text nor the video support such a claim. Instead … Continue reading
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading