Boxer on What current? Boxer on What current? feeriker on If you can’t feel the cu… BradA on What current? BradA on If you can’t feel the cu… Gunner Q on What current? feeriker on If you can’t feel the cu… Gunner Q on If you can’t feel the cu… Regular Guy on If you can’t feel the cu… Gunner Q on If you can’t feel the cu…
- Something smells fishy
- What current?
- If you can’t feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- Stepping away for a while.
- A bit of data on Black children living with their fathers.
- They aren’t talking about headship.
- Real men don’t just carry purses, they restock them too.
- Hey, that’s *our* trick!
- Real men don’t hold purses–unless their wife tells them to.
- Black Fathers [Don’t] Matter.
- What current?
- If you can't feel the current, you have already been swept away.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- They aren't talking about headship.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Moxie
From the Daily Mail: Brave female Papa Johns manager tackles pair of Ferguson looters with her bare hands as they kick in windows… and quickly sends them packing Yet neither the text nor the video support such a claim. Instead … Continue reading
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading
The Dalrock research department* brought the latest divorce empowerment movie to my attention: My first thought was that we are due for another epic divorce fantasy (courtesy of Oprah of course), with Eat Pray Love showing its age. On the … Continue reading
Nearly all of the instruction to husbands and wives in the New Testament tends to make modern Christians very uncomfortable. There is for example a cottage industry to explain away headship and submission in Ephesians 5:22-27. This cottage industry has … Continue reading