- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Gregoire vs Valenti
- She isn't getting enough dates.
- Sandwich strike
- Culinary frigidity.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- What a setup looks like.
- The problem that has no name.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
Category Archives: Moxie
From the Daily Mail: Brave female Papa Johns manager tackles pair of Ferguson looters with her bare hands as they kick in windows… and quickly sends them packing Yet neither the text nor the video support such a claim. Instead … Continue reading
The feminist obsession with Barbie dolls seems odd at first glance. Whether it is their compulsion to create ugly feminist Barbie or Computer Engineer Barbie, we see a great deal of focus on make-believe for a group of grown women. But feminism at … Continue reading
The Dalrock research department* brought the latest divorce empowerment movie to my attention: My first thought was that we are due for another epic divorce fantasy (courtesy of Oprah of course), with Eat Pray Love showing its age. On the … Continue reading
Nearly all of the instruction to husbands and wives in the New Testament tends to make modern Christians very uncomfortable. There is for example a cottage industry to explain away headship and submission in Ephesians 5:22-27. This cottage industry has … Continue reading