SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Cane Caldo on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Boxer on Riding to Lancelot’s res… SirHamster on Riding to Lancelot’s res… Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Bart on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … Turning on moderatio… on Turning on moderation later… Oscar on Is Gen. 29 a modern love … SirHamster on Is Gen. 29 a modern love …
- Turning on moderation later today.
- Is Gen. 29 a modern love story?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Riding to Lancelot's rescue.
- Ovid Game tip: Don't visit her on her birthday.
- Latest U.S. Custody and Child Support Data
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Feminism in a picture.
Category Archives: Moxie
The Village Voice has a great picture of a statue placed on Wall Street for International Women’s Day (HT Instapundit). Last night, on the eve of International Women’s Day, news outlets and social media seized on the mysterious appearance of … Continue reading
In Why Man and Woman Are Not Equal Glenn Stanton writes: The New York Times’s Gail Collins told NPR unequivocally that the most important primary finding of her brilliant book America’s Women (which faithfully sits to the left behind Leslie … Continue reading
In Hillary’s nasty woman brigade I quoted from an opinion piece in Business Insider about ugly feminists embracing the term “nasty woman”. Since Trump made that statement, women around the country have taken up “nasty woman” as a rallying cry … Continue reading