Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Humorless scolds.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: Moxie
The screech heard round the world.
Stop the economy! I’ve got a baaad feeling! — The Left The best part of Greta Thunberg is that like David Hogg, she won’t go away once her moment of usefulness to the left has passed. Not only did she … Continue reading
Posted in Greta Thunberg, Moxie 396 Comments
Fearless Girl come to life.
As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. -Isaiah 3:12, NKJV Greta Thunberg has been all over the web the past few weeks, and after clicking on this story it struck me how much she … Continue reading
Posted in Fearless Girl, Greta Thunberg, Moxie 54 Comments
Where most see girl power, Larry Kummer sees Dalrock’s Law of Feminism.
Feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. — Dalrock’s Law of Feminism Larry Kummer describes the movie Mad Max: Fury Road Fury … Continue reading