- He was for it before he was against it.
- Cowering in front of women.
- Collective delusion
- NFL Super Bowl PSA: Who is the abuser?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- She wanted to run with the bulls.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- So Your Christian Wife Cheated on You
Category Archives: Moxie
Spoiler Alert: Don’t read any further if you want to avoid plot spoilers for the new Star Wars movie. Mark Judge complains that weak men are screwing his Star Wars feminism up in ‘Star Wars’ and the Crisis of Masculinity … Continue reading
I shouldn’t have been surprised to learn that there is a Women’s Studies professor on the CBMW Council: Mary Kassian, M.C.A.O.T. Homemaker, Author, Women’s Ministry Consultant Edmonton, AB, Canada Distinguished Professor of Women’s Studies, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Louisville, KY … Continue reading
She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home. — Proverbs 7:11 NKJV Some time back DeNihilist linked to a blog post titled: 21 Signs You’re A Rebellious Woman (language warning). The post begins by explaining that … Continue reading
Disney’s Babble is big on teaching girls to be bossy. In March of last year they jumped on the “ban bossy” bandwagon with Let’s all join Beyonce and Jennifer Garner in banning the word bossy: The two superstars are asking … Continue reading