- Listen to the whispers.
- How long has Tinesha been dating?
- The normalization of the trashy single mother.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Bespoke Epistles.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The whispers.
- How to child proof the revolving door to mommy's bedroom.
- Man up and share your feelings.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
Category Archives: Movies
I thought I was done with Wonder Woman, but yesterday’s Wonder Woman Op Ed by Jessica Bennett at the NYT is too hilarious not to share. See the accompanying photo, described as: Attendees of an all-women screening of “Wonder Woman” … Continue reading
The LA Times has an article up describing how the cast of Wonder Woman downplayed the feminist aspect of the movie at a recent premier: Despite the obvious girl power on display, many of the film’s stars and creators shied … Continue reading
Note: Minor plot spoilers to follow. You may want to watch the movie before reading this post. I had the chance to catch Hacksaw Ridge the other day, and it is an extremely powerful movie. I was a bit leery … Continue reading