JDG on Guilty if charged Scott on Guilty if charged Isa on Guilty if charged Jim on Guilty if charged Jim on Guilty if charged patchasaurus on The temptation for wives to cl… BradA on Guilty if charged BradA on The temptation for wives to cl… patchasaurus on The temptation for wives to cl… Panzer101 on Guilty if charged
- Guilty if charged
- The temptation for wives to claim abuse.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- What about the fathers?
Category Archives: Motherhood
New commenter Tab Spangler linked to a blog post by Glenn Greenwald on a woman who fears being outed for her infidelity because of the Ashley Madison hack. I am female, hold a job with a lot of responsibility, have … Continue reading
This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, ‘I’ve done nothing wrong.’ –Proverbs 30:20 Last month Latest.com ran a story defending abortion with the headline Study: 95 Percent Of Women Feel Relief, … Continue reading
The New Scientist has a new article up titled: When should you get pregnant? Computer knows age to start trying. Happy with just one? The model recommends you get started by age 32 to have a 90 per cent chance … Continue reading
Feminists have long struggled to define their driving sense of discontentment. Understanding this sense of discontentment is critical to understanding feminism itself. If you don’t know what feminists are devoting their lives in reaction against, you won’t understand what feminism … Continue reading