- The only real man in the ashram
- Another bombing run
- Too ugly to empower
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Feminist: Men don't complain enough when taking over tasks from women.
- Meet your new master: Her feelings
- Riding the brake
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Motherhood
From Yahoo Australia: Kate Winslet: ‘Divorce has been good for my kids’ The 39-year-old Oscar-winning actress says her two divorces have helped teach her children how to “struggle”. “I think it’s very important to teach your children to struggle on … Continue reading
Mychael at Courtship Pledge describes a powerful lesson for her and her husband Scott’s daughter: Last night, I decided to put on one of Scott’s favorite skirts and a nice sweater while I cooked and served dinner. Just as I … Continue reading
YourTango has a post titled 11 Things Single Parents Don’t Want To Hear. Note the euphemism “single parent” when what they really mean is “single mother”. The stigma against single mothers is clearly creeping back, and this will only accelerate. Number … Continue reading
First we had Margaret Sanger telling us of the woes of American housewives trapped in boredom and drudgery during WWII, unable to experience the freedom, fun, and excitement of going off to war. Then Betty Friedan helped us (not) name … Continue reading