Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- Calculated Bravery
- Captain Capitalism
- Christianity and masculinity
- Donal Graeme
- Dr. Helen
- Fabius Maximus
- Pushing Rubber Downhill
- Rational Male
- The Other McCain
- The Social Pathologist
- Things that We have Heard and Known
- Throne and Altar
- Wintery Knight
- Zippy Catholic
- Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart
- Beta Husband Boot Camp.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Humorless scolds.
- Honey, I'm home!
- Don't fear marriage and fatherhood, but beware those who are working to destroy your family.
- What to do when the tingles wane.
- Why women lose the dating game.
- Time and fantasy.
Category Archives: Motherhood
Updated U.S. Custody and Child Support Data (2015)
It has been over five years since I’ve posted new data on this, so I found the latest publication of Custodial Mothers and Fathers and Their Child Support (cached) from the US Census and updated the charts below. The basic narrative is … Continue reading
Posted in Child Custody, Data, Fatherhood, Motherhood 40 Comments
That’s gonna leave a mark on the narrative.
The concept of the cock carousel is entering the mainstream lexicon, complete with a beta chump at the end of the line to pick up the tab. From Tully, reviewed. at Slate: She has… a sexless but functional marriage with Drew … Continue reading
Will more sex save Spain?
News.com.au posted an article last week about Spain’s insane laws on parental obligations, titled Country where unemployed 30-year-olds are suing their parents for financial support: Under Spanish law, parents are required to support their children until they reach financial independence, … Continue reading
Someone tell Gilligan.
From our local DFW channel 8 news: Suspected gunman who shot Dallas firefighter had long rap sheet (emphasis mine): WFAA talked to family members and learned Brown is the father of 18 children and worked as a janitor at Parkland … Continue reading