Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- The weakened signal
Category Archives: Miserliness
From what I have read, Bill and Melinda Gates are generous with their money. But Melinda Gates is an incredible miser when it comes to gratitude. She married one of the world’s most successful men, arguably of all time, and … Continue reading
14 And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle,[c] encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. 15 See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and … Continue reading
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. –Romans 12:10, ESV Last week Pastor Michael Foster and I had an excellent exchange in the comments of my post Unless the men are *Christian*. The discussion was … Continue reading