Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Warn men: Beware Christian marriage doublespeak and hair trigger for wife initiated divorce.
- How Fireproof lowers the boom.
- Lowering the boom.
- Cutting leaders off at the knees.
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Message heard.
- Devouring a lifetime of courtship.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
Category Archives: #MeToo
Dalrock’s Law of Feminism: Feminism is the assertion that men are evil and naturally want to harm women, followed by pleas to men to solve all of women’s problems. Via Larry Kummer at Fabius Maximus: More triumphs of feminism. Are male executives … Continue reading
Anonymous Reader just linked to a new piece at the Washington Post that opens with: A flood of rage is rushing through women’s brains. Why can’t men organize to change themselves? The author brags about going on an extended hysterical … Continue reading
Country star Chris Janson has a song climbing the charts titled Drunk Girl, teaching that the difference between a man and a boy is that real men seek out sloppy drunk women in bars so they can take them safely into … Continue reading
I know this is old news, but the video by Moms for Kavanaugh/CatholicVote.org stood out for doing something very uncommon in our culture. Prachi Gupta at Jezebel was beside herself at the thought of humanizing men in her post Well … Continue reading