Durasim on Message heard. Interested on Message heard. BobSutan on Message heard. Hazelshade on Farewell (for now at least), a… TheWanderer on Message heard. 5k40 on Farewell (for now at least), a… Ryder on Farewell (for now at least), a… Dry Holes on Message heard. letusreasonow on Message heard. chokingonredpills on Message heard.
- Message heard.
- Farewell (for now at least), and thank you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Fake news: Women over 65 are in the SMP power position.
- Pity the wife who doesn’t yearn to please her husband.
- Humorless scolds.
- Lancelot’s bowtie.
- Pictures of chivalry.
- You say Jesus, they think Lancelot.
- Confusing history with literature.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The season of singleness.
- Why we need to stop telling women to settle.
- We are trapped on Slut Island and Traditional Conservatives are our Gilligan
- Message heard.
- Are all women addicted to aloof jerks?
- The weakened signal hits home.
- Pity the wife who doesn't yearn to please her husband.
- Whose job is it to keep mama happy?
- Marriage and children were always her priority.
Category Archives: Men’s Sphere Humor
We'd rather hear from the team of under-15-year-old boys who beat them. https://t.co/rMoUmnxy0z — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) July 6, 2019 Krieger should reconsider, given the history here. After Amelia Earhart rode in an airplane while two men flew it across … Continue reading
At Instapundit, Stephen Green wrote: GOOD. It’s Happening: 3 High School Girls File Complaint Over Dominating Transgender Athletes. Commenter Allen responded with: If I have to live in clown world, so does everyone else.
Four weeks ago Anna Hitchings bravely told her story and the stories of women like her who are in their 30s and can’t find one good marriageable man in For want of a lot of good men. Not everyone was … Continue reading
Courtesy of Instapundit, Jim Treacher explains that Some Critics Like Captain Marvel, and Some Critics Hate Women: I mean, did these morons see the same Captain Marvel I saw? (No, I haven’t seen it yet, and that’s hardly the point.) … Continue reading